“My Recovery Must Come First So That Everything I Love In Life Doesn’t Have To Come Last.”
- Creating a healthy connection with self and being a part of community
- Moving towards freedom, integrity, and joy
- Building a home for ourselves within ourselves
Recovery coaching is highly interactive in that the client is encouraged to actively participate in their own recovery. It is an ongoing professional (non-clinical) relationship that empowers individuals who are in recovery currently or who are considering recovery from addiction. It is based on the belief that people are – by their very nature – creative, resourceful, and whole.
In my role as your recovery coach, I offer a holistic, thought-provoking process, focusing on your strengths in a safe and confidential space. This promotes a journey of shedding aspects of yourself that either no longer serve you or are harmful to your own growth.
Recovery is a lifestyle change and a way of living that embodies joy bigger than being sober. I work with individuals and groups who are struggling with a wide range of addictions including food addiction, shopping/overspending, work, alcohol and other drugs, people/co-dependent patterns.
I integrate compassion, empathy, respect, and humility within recovery coaching sessions. Plus, offering a culturally competent and trauma-informed perspective, allowing for multiple pathways to recovery.
Currently all sessions are offered on Zoom.
Individual Recovery Coaching Session
60-minute one-on-one Recovery Coaching session offered via Zoom.
“Thriving in Recovery” Coaching Package
• 8 60-minute sessions with the flexibility of either weekly or bi-weekly meetings
• Action plans and accountability email contact between sessions
• Yoga, meditation and mindfulness techniques personalized to your self-care recovery plan